At Blanc Display Group the health and safety of our employees and customers are our top priority.
Here, some of the measurements we are taking:
- We have distributed and posted CDC guideline protocol literature to help fight the spread of COVID-19 with regard to personal hygiene — hand washing, coughing, sneezing, touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands, etc. — throughout our warehouses, offices, restrooms and lunchrooms.
- Promoting proper social distancing in the workspace as well as other public areas.
- Perform enhanced cleaning to include utilizing new efforts such as disinfectant fog.
- Supply personal protective equipment, such as masks and face shields to employees.
- Provide hand sanitizer and disinfectant options throughout the warehouses and offices.
- Implementing daily temperature checks of all on-premises employees.
- Instilling remote access for 95% of administrative employees.
- Implementing employee health check procedures such as:
- Immediate notification of the supervisor if the employee feels sick while on the job.
- Stay at home if the employee is sick, exhibits symptoms, or are seeking medical attention/care.
- Notification of the supervisor if the employee has a sick family member at home diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Instill visitor or vendor restrictions. No outside visitors or vendors are allowed on premises unless their visit is necessary to maintain the company’s ability to operate.
- Cancellation of all non-essential business travel or in-person sales appointments until further notice.
We are constantly monitoring and updating procedures and protocols pursuant to CDC guidelines to ensure the safety of our employees and our customers.
For additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Human Resources Manager
Blanc Display Group