Having a flat belly is a dream for many. Have you been religiously following www.daily-achiever.com? A little extra help can never do you harm.
Here are 12 effective tips to help you turn that dream into reality:
- Avoid carbonated drinks as they cause immediate bloating of the stomach and takes time for it to go down. This is because these aerated drinks are difficult for the body to break down and digest, thus causing a bloated stomach that doesn’t leave you easily.
- Too much sugar can also cause bloating around the stomach as the fructose gets converted to fat by your liver. This fat gets deposited around the stomach, thus causing a bloated and fat belly area.
- Include a lot of cardio workouts in your exercise routine to help you burn that stubborn fat. Unless the fat is burnt, one cannot tone those muscles.
- Include a variety of abdomen exercises. The abdominal muscles easily adapt to the exercises and hence require variety, if they have to be challenged constantly.
- Stretching the core muscles and ensuring they are strong and flexible will reduce the fat deposits on these muscles. When a muscle group is flexible and supple, fat does not get stored easily.
- Drink a lot of water as the liquids help in washing away all toxins and help your body burn calories better. Also, this will prevent you from overeating, thus reducing your fat intake.
- One need not avoid carbs totally but it has to be in check. Consume only what your body can burn. All extra carbs that are consumed will deposit around the stomach area, causing bloating of the area.
- Snacking can be beneficial when done right. Having a healthy snack in between meals will ensure you don’t eat too much at a time, thus giving your body time to digest the food. Opt for fruits and vegetables instead of processed foods.
- Eating slower and chewing your food better will cause the food to break down and digest faster, thus reducing the bloat around the stomach. This also gives your brain enough time to communicate with your stomach and prevent overeating.
- More fiber in your diet can help burn calories faster and reduce intake
- Avoiding alcohol is another effective way to beat the bloat caused by the sugar content in them.