Our body tries to eliminate the waste either through urination or through sweat. Excessive sweating may result in hyperhidrosis and it should be taken care of in order to reduce water loss. Apart from sweating, some people have excess hair growth on their faces, legs, and arms. They feel shy and often cover them. There are many articles to give you more information regarding hair removal methods and this hard wax beans article will give more information regarding the way of removing hair without any side-effects and the benefits of using it.
When you talk about an excessive loss of water through sweating, it indicates the person is suffering from hyperhidrosis and here are the five signs which alarm you to know little more about this disorder;
- During Rest: No one will sweat during the time when he takes rest. There is a possibility of sweating while you work. But sweating when you are taking rest is an indication of having hyperhidrosis.
- On Palms: Generally, people do sweat under your arms but not on the palms. When you feel moisture in your hand and it gradually increases in due course of time, it may result in hyperhidrosis.
- On legs: People who are suffering from hyperhidrosis may have sweat on their legs too. When they remove their shoes and socks you can see due to excessive sweat, the legs may be turned pale pink with wrinkles on the skin.
- While Sleeping: When you sleep, you may not sweat, but people who are suffering from hyperhidrosis may sweat at night times as well as when sleeping.
- During winter: Generally, people sweat excessively during the summer season but not in winter. If you sweat even in winter, it indicates you have hyperhidrosis.
Ways to Prevent:
- Drink excessive amount of water daily.
- Consult with the doctor for reducing excessive water loss as well as to control excessive sweating.
- Try to take bath with soap containing the anti-bacterial agent.
- Don’t try to wear heavy clothes and try to use cotton based clothing.
- Eating habits should be controlled by reducing the food which causes excessive sweating.