Want that healthy hair then why spend a bomb on harmful and expensive cosmetic products. The secret to healthy hair lies right at home. Just try out these various foods and include them in your diet for the best results.
For a fuller, shinier and stronger hair includes:
- Eggs – Eggs are a rich source of protein and thus ensure that you include protein in your diet. Protein helps to build the hair and egg is one of the strongest protein
- Spinach – Spinach contains iron which is essential mineral required by the hair. If you are iron deficient then this leads to hair loss. When the iron content in the body is low then the oxygen and the nutrients do not get to the hair follicles and the hair roots and this makes your hair weak.
- Citrus fruits-This is a rich source of vitamin C and thus it is important that citrus fruits are included in your diet. Lime and oranges are a rich source of vitamin C. The vitamin C is required for the collagen production and this converts the hair shafts and this ensures that the supply of nutrients is regular for quick growth of hair.
- Nuts and seed- The nuts and seeds contain omega-3 fatty acids and this helps to thicken the hair. This is not produced by the body itself and thus you need to include it in your diet.
- Whole grain – Whole grain contains biotin as well as zinc, iron and vitamin B. This is essential for the proliferation of the cells and it helps to produce amino acids required by the hair.
- Carrots –Carrots are rich in vitamin Aand since hair contains tissues that grow rapidly, thus vitamin A is a must in your diet
- Avocado – Avocado has vitamin E and this helps in the circulation of blood. It lets the follicles to work efficiently to promote better hair growth.
- Almond butter – This contains a blend of nutrients like vitamins, healthy fats and protein and it helps in the health of the hair. The vitamin E helps to keep the hair lustrous and thick.
- Tangerines – It contains Vitamin C and vitamin Vitamin C helps the body to absorb iron and vitamin B12 promotes the growth of hair.
- Indian gooseberry – This is rich in antioxidants and helps in the hair health and the glow in the hair.
Want to be well groomed like using the manscaped magic mat then try out these healthy food.